Friday, November 18, 2005

The little Bird

Flying in the clouds
I now can look down
Free from your steady grasp
Maybe, I can see
Prisoners and free men
Roaming, like the other
For you see the man who
Is in chains
Highly deranged
Although slightly changed

But there goes the buisness man smiling
Hugging his family
Just smiling
But there goes the prisnor
Stuck in his cell
Barely alive to say

Where does the time go when your flying?
Free as if nothing ever was there
As though I had never seen the sun before
I just rise up and go there

For it's time to be
Time to be free
Free as if there was nothing to die for
As if there wasn't a care

Why worry about tomarrow?
Who cares, I'll be alive there
And if I'm not
Why not live the moment

I'm just free from my chains

As the buisness man smiles
The prisnor looks up
And sees through a crack in his ceiling
Smiing but weeping
The last little bird leave the sky
Flying it's last time

As the bird falls through the crack in the ceiling
Smiling but weeping
He knows
Although the little bird may fly no more
It's soul may still roam

1 Comments:

At 10:09 AM, Blogger cindy lee said...

I enjoyed this very much...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home